One Signal Api

Noishixzen/SUBSCRIBE

This blog and youtube required a perfect funding for new creations, so if you guys help me out only subscribing this channel then it will have proper stability.


Thank you who already subscribed my channel.


One Signal App Source code

Requirements:

 -Firebase Cloud Messaging

 -Firebase Service

 -One Signal Api

 -Php server (only for php)


Source code has:

 1) send push notification real time.

 2) send notification serial.

 3) Notification with PHP.

 4) tagging friends id.

 5) Subscribe and Unsubscribe service with One signal Api.

 6) Use different type of direct Image Url.

 7) Php real time monitoring.


Security:

 You need to have proper App id from firebase cloud Messange section.

 You need to have package name.


Credit:

 This app has been created by sketch hub user later deleted due to Override the copy right.

Downloaded and modified, fixed issues by me.


Thank you.

Link: https://bit.ly/3fPDj04

    (Google drive link for direct download)


If it won't work mail me at:

pushpajitray9@gmail.com

  

 -SUBSCRIBE my channel and support me.





Comments