ZEN MESSANGER+

NoishiXzen 


This is an official blog of NoishiXzen youtube channel , here you will get latest update and much more.


Subscribe my channel:



Sketchware Source Code

    Today I'm gonna talk about zen or Ovi das Tel me messanger app.


It has full features like:

  -Chat One to one

  -Group Chat

  -Add contact or person

  -Create account, settings, login with Google

  -Image, file, video, audio sending

  -profile management


Working on:

  -Emoji View 

  -video and audio call

  -photo gallery

                              *Updated soon



For downloading this project just subscribe my channel here and you will have to provide me your email id for verification and I will send it to your email id:


SUBSCRIBE AND CONTINUE


     After you subscribed go to this links and follow me for earlier response:


Instagram:

Lonelyspeck


For more information you can contact here: 

  pushpajitray9@gmail.com


Note: if you subscribed but sending another email it won't work.

If you subscribed and re-sub it won't work.



Thank you.








Comments

Post a Comment